1. Do Kenyans understand state capture, and its effects on service delivery to the people and the economy?
2. Do Kenyans understand the relationship between state capture and campaign financing?
3. Are Kenyans aware that whoever funds someone’s campaigns is the one who controls the decisions of that person once they are elected?
4. When you elect someone with such a baggage on his back, are you really sane as a person to expect any services and development during the tenure of such a person?
5. Will the masters who financed the campaign allow job opportunities, contracts and other development opportunities to be openly and equitably availed to or shared by the ordinary citizens ?